STATIONERY STAMPED “le typographe”
A range of handmade stationery
le typographe offers a wide range of notebooks, notepads, pads, calendars and diaries, stationery, desk accessories, cards, and envelopes.
From design to production, our products are entirely handmade.
Printed on Heidelberg letterpresses
The preservation of a living heritage is one of our priorities and that is why stationery items are printed on our Heidelberg presses in our workshop in Le Châtelain, located in the heart of Brussels.
Expertise and old techniques are combined with modern and creative design to create unique, high-quality products.
Are you a private individual?
Find all the items in our collection on our eshop: pads, notebooks, cards, envelopes, correspondence, accessories, and gift boxes.
Are you a professional?
If you wish to resell our products and have access to the pro eshop, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
An artisanal expertise
New collections are regularly created in le typographe’s workshops in Brussels. They are based on the technical constraints of our machines and are inspired by our expertise.
Where to find our products?
You can find all our products in our shops (Brussels and Nantes) and on the eshop, but also at the corner of Le Bon Marché in Paris and in many stationery shops, department stores and concept stores around the world.
A pure line
Simplicity and refinement define the style of the brand, which pays particular attention to the papers and colours used.
Typographic measurement: 1 point = 0.398 mm
The point is the unit of measurement in printing and typography. It is used to define the size of the font used. The 6-point grid is a reference grid used by typographers. Thus, the notepad is used as a support for computer graphics work.
A wide range of notebooks is available and ready to be used as a recipe book, diary, travel book, etc. Several formats are available:
- The soft cover notebook: flexible, practical, and thin, it is available in several sizes and designs to accompany you everywhere. The “passport” finish (hidden stitching) makes it an elegant top-of-the-range notebook.
- The hard cover notebook: thick and rigid, this notebook is solid and resistant, which guarantees its longevity.
- The drawing notebook: available in portrait or landscape format, this notebook is ideal for your most beautiful drawings and creations. It is available with 360g paper or 170g paper, detachable or not.
- The fluorescent orange notebook: designed so that you will never lose it again thanks to its colour, this range is available in 3 formats – A4, A5 and US.
Do you have a particular piece of information, a shopping or a to-do list to write down? Discover our collection of notepads:
- Patterned pads in DL format (11×22 cm), A5, A6 and pocket
- Notepads for organising yourself: to-do, memo, or time pad
- 75-sheet A4 and A5 desk pads
All our notepads are letterpress printed in our Brussels workshop on 120g paper.
Pads with a small pattern
This range of pads is perfect for writing down various information or as letterhead. Several formats are available:
- 11×22 cm pads: a perfect format for making all kinds of lists, from your wish list to your shopping list!
- A4 and A5 pads: a standard format that is easy to put on your desk. It can also be used as a correspondence pad or to print letters and document.
- Mini or A6 pads: an ideal format to slip into your bag so you do not forget anything or to leave in the kitchen!
Pads to get organised
There are several types of pads to help you get organised and not forget anything:
- The “TO DO” pad: a must-have for any office to write down all the ideas that come to mind! The TO DO pad in 300g paper gives you cards that allow you to find the paper easily in a bag. The neon orange pad will not get lost on your desk.
- Monthly and weekly pads: an essential pad for getting organised and viewing your weeks. With no pre-printed dates, you are free to use it as you wish throughout the year.
- The mini memo pad: a very practical format for taking short notes at any time of the day.
A4 and A5 desk pads
Our A4 and A5 desk pads offer a practical format for your desk: dotted, lined or squared, the choice is yours! These are standard formats that can be easily printed.
A5 and A6 mega pads
A thick format ideal for writing down your essential information and never running out of sheets. Our mega pads contain 200 and 500 sheets of 120g paper.
Accessories, boxes and gift vouchers
Are you hesitating between various products in our stationery range or do not know what to give as a gift? There is a solution: our boxes will allow you to have a selection of different products. Gift boxes are available in different themes to meet your needs and desires.
To complete the stationery range, you can also find writing instruments, packs of mini erasers, tapes and other accessories.
Diaries and calendars
Entirely manufactured in our Brussels workshops, diaries in leather or canvas paper are to be discovered each year. Different designs, colours and formats are available to accompany you on a daily basis and help you plan and organise.
The diaries are printed in letterpress page after page (52 different prints per diary…) and then assembled by hand. It is a real handcrafted work for which we no longer count the number of production stages! A unique item from le typographe, an exclusivity so that your diary looks like no other.
The personalisation service
Do you like a product from our stationery range and would like to add a personalised logo, or name? le typographe offers you a personalised printing service for our whole stationery range.
Our personalisation service guarantees high quality printing, conducted in our Brussels workshop. The choice of paper, typography and colour is yours.
Contact us at email@example.com for a quote.